Friday, May 21, 2010

1 - Vespa [Italian]

LAST VISIT: 9/2009     http://www.vesparestaurant.us/

My husband and I had wanted to try this place for a while (its in our neighborhood) so when friends suggested it we were excited. Not too much later were we completely disappointed! The service was horrible. It was a hot evening and they sat us out in the "garden" and took forever to give us water and they struggled the rest of the evening to give us any more after our first glass. I ordered the Gorgonzola Gnocchi thinking it would be as good as Bianca's, but it was not good at all. I couldn't taste a hint of blue cheese and the gnocchi was soggy. It is no wonder it is no longer on their menu...hum. My husband ordered a beef dish of some kind and was equally disappointing. Now we know for next time - never go to Vespa!

No comments:

Post a Comment