Friday, May 28, 2010

1 - Stand [Burgers]

LAST VISIT: 12/2008     http://www.standburger.com/

I was sorely disappointed with my Stand experience. I had decided to take two of my friends here mostly because Stand has pumpkin milkshakes, a love that my girlfriends and I shared from seasonally Burgerville back in Oregon [http://burgerville.com/]. So when I heard that the Stand had pumpkin milkshakes we hightailed it over there. First off, the milkshake was the grossest thing - a milkshake is supposed to be sugary, fatty and delicious. Stand's tasted like I scooped a piece of raw pumpkin straight out of the gourd. YUCK!!! When I told them that I thought something was wrong with it, they didn't seem to care at all and made me pay for it. To be honest with you I don't even really remember much about my burger and fries except that they were just bland. We left saying that we would never go back and I felt bad that I had psyched my friends out only to have a bad experience. Fellow friends, avoid Stand...stick to Burger Joint, even if they don't have pumpkin flavored shakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment