Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 - Gobo [Vegetarian/Vegan]

LAST VISIT: 8/2008 http://www.goborestaurant.com/ues/index.htm

Gobo is an awesome option for Vegetarians/Vegans or for anyone wanting a "different meal" outside of the normal meat and potatoes track we can often end up on. The Scallion Pancakes are a MUST EAT! They are probably the best scallion pancakes I have ever had, and trust me, if they are listed on a menu I order them. Gobo was delish to me because their menu ideas are creative and make you wonder why you would even consider adding meat to dishes. Gobo is more of an "upscale" NYC vegetarian option featuring Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim menu options.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Deanne! Thanks for trying a veg restaurant, it looks really good! :) Ps. I love all the new pics in the side bar with you porking out :) hehe, I love food too! - Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already been, so it was easy to post it for you!

    ReplyDelete