Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 - Crumbs Bake Shop

LAST VISIT: 5/2009     http://www.crumbs.com/

These x-large cupcakes look unbelievably delectable however, they are not my favorite in NYC. As a baker friend of mine says, "They lack soul." Sure, they are sugary and gooey, but they can sometimes be dry and boring on the inside. When I get a cupcake from Crumbs I judge a book by its cover - I think it will be super scrumptious because it is exterior is gorgeous, but then I bite in and it is just average. :( Don't be fooled by the decorated cupcakes...they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

2 comments:

  1. I think your baker friend is incredibly insightful on this place! :-) HA HA HA - thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! I will update the post with your title once you graduate! :)

    ReplyDelete