Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 - Cafe Rhonda

LAST VISIT: 8/9/2009 http://www.caferonda.com/

Cafe Rhonda introduced me to baked eggs - a new found love. Seriously - eggs are not the same after you have had Cafe Rhonda's baked eggs. They have quite a few options for the eggs - plus you can mix and match within the options:
  • Spinach & Portobello w/herbed goat cheese
  • Mozzarella & Tomato w/fresh basil, oregano & parm
  • Mediterranean w/tomato, feta & black olives
  • Smoked Salmon w/chives, dill & cream cheese
  • Argentine Sausage w/sauteed onions & peppers
They have a full menu beyond the baked eggs too of course. I am just a huge proponent of baked eggs now. I have full intentions to get a recipe and try to make them at home, but I am fully prepared for the fact that I won't replicate Cafe Rhonda's!

No comments:

Post a Comment