Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 - Norma's

LAST VISIT: 5/31/2010     http://www.parkermeridien.com/eat1.php

This was some delishsomuch breakfast!!!! Holy mother - you have to really be prepared to take down if you're planning to visit Normas. A few warnings; 1) You will pay a pretty penny for the food you order, 2) You will be there for at least an 45-minutes before you get your food (they want to pace you), and 3) You will feel sick from eating so much post the meal. Everything is worth it...this is a MUST try in NYC. My husband and I ordered and shared the Country-Style Buttermilk Pancakes with juicy Georgia peaches and walnuts and the Crunch French Toast covered with warm caramel sauce. It was a lot to handle and we didn't finish it all, but is was scrumptalicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot go wrong with what you order...I saw many of their dishes being delivered straight from the kitchen and all of them tantalized me and made me wish I had ordered them. GO TO NORMA'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment