Tuesday, June 22, 2010

3 - Peanut Butter & Company [Sandwiches]

LAST VISIT: 6/8/2010     http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/

PB&Co. is about as simple as you can get as far as restaurants are concerned in NYC. Simple and a tad country. BUT...I love it! I love everything about it. It is easy, inexpensive and just plain fun. Every type of PB sandwich you can think of has been made here. And, it is like taking a trip down memory lane like when mom handed you your sack lunch and you just couldn't wait for your pb&j at lunch time at school.

My favorite creation is The Elvis (A grilled peanut Butter sandwich, stuffed with bananas and honey) with a side of marshmallow fluff. Each sandwich comes fully equipped with ruffled potato chips and carrots. At first thought I was turned off by the sides (still am by the carrots), but once I dipped my chips into my side of FLUFF I was convinced that those chips were the best thing to side by sandwich. If you want a simple PB concocted sandie - head to PB&Co.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment